Saturday, June 13, 2009

a moment to remember??

my last day.....
is not that i'm dying, ok...
it's just my english class...
i've finished my 2 weeks eng lesson..
at VEA...

gonna miss all my classmates..
well, eventhough i'm not that closed
to them..but...
still..gonna miss dat suasana belajar..
hehehe..
*********************************************
yesterday..
i got a missed call from my
bestarianz frenz [nadh kadir n kinah]..
i wonder why they called me..
around 2 plus..
i got a call from kinah..

o.m.g.....
she thought i'm in PASUM right now...
sewiusly lorh....
they went to PASUM that evening
with 1 main reason...
JUST TO SEE ME!!!!!! [really????]
they even sesat2 there...
wooo....i'm soooooo touched, man!!
but on the tyme i answered her
called, they already in UIAM..
bcoz nadh kadir had a class dat evening..
phewh....mmg giler ah!!

kinah also about me
going to india..like...

"wa..best gle ah kt sne..jmpe mayat fresh lg.."

ya..ya...wuteverrrrrr................
mm....missed them damn much!!
they really love to do such things..
i mean, KERJA GILA...
ye la..da smpai PASUM bru call ak..
makcik btolla...isyh3....
anyway..to all my frenz..

No comments:

Post a Comment